Friday, October 22, 2010

Another one down!

Finished another item last night.  Which is good, because Christmas will be here before we know it.

This one is done in the hand-painted baby Alpaca that I got during my recent jaunt to a fiber festival.  Plus beads.  Lots and lots of beads.

Now, what should I do with the roughly 300 yards or so of alpaca that I have left over from the project?  Hmm.  What to do.

Maybe I'll have to include it in the the Destash-a-Palooza.




I've gotten some fantastic entrants so far, and from all over the world.  Some have sent photos.  Some have sent poems.  One person sent a remarkable short story.  This will be a very challenging decision.  But thankfully I get to pick two entries this time.

Keep the entries coming.  I will hold it open until October 31

~TSMK

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! How did you like knitting with the beads? I have a necklace loaded with lovely seed beads that I'm thinking of sacrificing for a lace shawl, but haven't quite worked up the nerve yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Brave you knitting Christmas gifts. I know if I tried I wouldn't finish until Christmas next year!

    ReplyDelete